Thursday, July 21, 2011

flirt

Life is pretty much unpredictable. I may not live long enough but I won't miss out letting you know that life is worth living with someone like you around.



Having a good laugh with a friend like you stimulates endorphins, the brain’s natural painkillers. So, if you need to laugh and you can’t find a friend like yourself, I can lend you my mirror. 




A Boy Was Going With His Girl Friend
Friend Asked : Who Is She?
Boy : My Cousin.
The Frend Said: Last Year She Was My Cousin.! :D



My heart problem has
reached a critical stage.
That doctor says:
There r only 2 options left‚¦
ICU
Or
U C Me.



Be careful
when
a gal tells u that
she loves u
from the bottom of her heart.
For this may mean
that there is
still enough space
for another boy
on top!



It takes a strong heart to love. It takes a stronger heart to continue to love after it has been hurt... 




1+1=2 eyes look at u...
12+12=24 hours thinking about u...
3+4=7 days in week missing u...
1+11=12 months I always need A SWEET PERSON like U. 
 
 
 
I always think about U.
I cant live without U.
I really need U.
I am totally mad about U.
I just wanna be with U.
I am crazy 4 U.
I wanna marry U.
I LOVE U.
U = Ur friend (vicky)


One who somes, has a SMOKY heart,
One who drinks, has an ALCOHOLIC heart...
So dear U must STOP eating SWEETS...
as u r already a SWEETEHART!** 
 
 
 
 
What is the height of Flirting?
When your love letter starts with
"TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN".

 

If I could be any part of you, I’d be your tear. To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.




I Love U
I Love U
I Love U
I Love U
I Love U
I Love U
I Love U
Don't be so confused, I love other alphabets too:p
 
 
 
 New style of proposing a girl: I have spent many sleepless nights in your love, and I don't want my son to do the same for your daughter. So lets make them brother & sister.

No comments: